Logoff / Stop  |  Nederlands

Language assessment

Is this the first time you are taking a Dutch course at Babel? Then you may need to do a placement test and/or to have an intake interview with a teacher, depending on your answers to the questions below.

Are you entitled to a student loan from the DUO (Educational Administration Service) to help pay for your Dutch course? This page gives more information about registering for a course with a DUO student loan.

Step 1

Fields with * are obligatory.

Explanation: Refugees in the Netherlands can obtain a loan from the DUO to pay for their language course. More information can be found at www.inburgeren.nl. Registration for a course at Babel can only take place when you can provide a confirmation letter from DUO which states that you will receive a loan.

© 2024 BABEL | Alle rechten voorbehouden | Problemen? info@babel.nl